Microsoft: Senior Engineer - Linux on Azure
[Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is preferred]
Are you excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they move forward with cloud computing? Do you want to be part of an engineering team that is looking to get a new service off the ground? If so, keep reading!
We are the Azure Customer Experience (CXP) organization - a fast growing Engineering team of customer-obsessed & passionate individuals that drive positive customer outcomes and experiences.
FastTrack (FT) Engineering for Azure is our newest initiative; a customer success service to help customers confidently onboard to Azure and putting them on the right track to build it right, architect it right, the first time. FT takes a solution-centric approach and provides customers with Engineering resources, standard methodologies, tools and additional resources that help drive Azure usage.
We are looking for thoughtful, analytical and high energy Azure FastTrack Engineers with a passion for Azure infrastructure. These Engineers will form the core incubation team within FT and be instrumental for driving expansion of FT services across multiple Azure solutions.
- This is a remote role working with customers across the Americas.
Areas of responsibility include:
- You will partner with various Azure Engineering domain experts to scope and build customer facing content, modules, tools and proof of concepts.
- Directly engage with customers to validate new solutions and POC’s; update modules per findings and feedback.
- Help customers migrate and/or build workloads throughout their Azure journey toward production and expanding their cloud footprint.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest on Azure/Cloud innovations to conduct experiments, drive product improvement, and act as subject matter trainer for other specialists.
- Interact daily with other FastTrack Engineers to provide technical action plans or take ownership of situations that require escalation.
- Share knowledge with others through solution documents, engage technical communities, build automated self-help solutions and create training.
Successful Candidate Competencies:
- Experience and knowledge of cloud deployment and development tools (PowerShell, Visual Studio, .NET, Azure-CLI)
- Demonstrable experience with Linux on Azure in a customer-facing delivery role and at least one or more additional Azure IaaS services (such as Windows Server on Azure, Management, Networking, Security, High-Performance Computing, DC Migration and Disaster Recovery)
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries.
- Dealing with ambiguity: must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Collaboration: collaborate on complex multi-faceted programs
5+ years of experience working with enterprise customers on Azure specific solutions, application development and deployment.
Ability to communicate effectively with corporate customers, possess an understanding of the onboarding process and demonstrate a vision for the future of Microsoft support.
Excellent customer service skills, good oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations, to lead projects and to motivate others.
Consulting and/or Delivery experience a plus
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is preferred
Aceda a informação adicional, em linha, em: https://bit.ly/38UfMnT